15 KVA - 30 KVA - Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd
Koel-All Products Power GEN 15 KVA - 30 KVA Image Carousal
15 KVA - 30 KVA
Koel-All Products Power Gen 15 KVA - 30 KVA Toggle Accordion
India's #1 Genset brand
KOEL Green is the Genset brand of Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd (KOEL), the flagship company of the century old Kirloskar Group. KOEL Green is India's largest selling and most trusted Genset brand for over a decade. Providing back-up power solutions from 15 to 5200 kVA for diverse market sectors, "KOEL Green" has over 1 million Gensets in service across the globe.
High reliability and durability of Gensets
Owing to extreme operating conditions in India, preference has been given to robust configurations that have been running successfully for several years. Also, KOEL is the only manufacturer which provides you with the benefits of choice in terms of Air cooled and Water Cooled gensets.
Best-in-class Fuel Efficiency
KOEL Green Gensets offer a unique combination of CPCB norm compliance and enhanced fuel efficiency. Across the range, KOEL Green Gensets offer substantial savings in fuel cost.
O2E Series (Optimal Operating Efficiency):
Genset ratings are selected based on the present load and future expansion. Fuel efficiency of most Gensets is optimized at the full rating of the Genset.
In practice, Gensets rarely get loaded to full capacity. Power demand variations across day & night, weekdays & weekends.
Summer & winter lead to an average 50-70% loading on the gensets.
Considering this practical situation, KOEL has extended fuel efficiency optimization from 100%, right up to 50% of rated load. Combination of best-in-class fuel efficiency & O2E provides a double advantage.
Genset Controls at your finger- tips
There is no comfort like being in command. KOEL Green Gensets put the command in your hands. Micro-processor based Genset controllers display a host of Genset parameters and put all controls at your fingertips.
- Lube oil Pressure, Engine Temperature, RPM, lube oil Temperature*
- Run Hours, No. of starts, Fuel Level, Auto / Manual Stop, BaMery charge condition, AC Phase Voltage, Current, kVA, kW, kWh, kVAr, Power Factor
- Modbus communication*
* Features are available from 15 kVA onwards
- Battery charging failure, Over speed, Under speed, Over Current, Under Voltage, Over Voltage, Over kW, Phase Sequence monitoring, Phase missing, Common Alarm, Hooter output
- Low lube oil Pressure, High Engine Temperature, Low/High battery voltage, Low Fuel Level alarm, Over Crank protection, Routine Maintenance indicator, Genset Test Facility, fail to start/stop
KOEL Green Gensets have always been preferred for their robust design and reliability over long usage life.
KOEL Green range carries the confidence of well-established and proven engine platforms. For compliance to revised CPCB norms, KOEL has carefully selected those technologies which not only retain, but enhance Gensets durability and on-site serviceability.
Thus, KOEL Gensets offer you many years of trouble-free performance; backed by the assurance of prompt support. Peace-of-mind driven by product reliability and low cost of ownership.
7-Days assured Delivery
KOEL Chhota Chilli Gensets comes with a promise of assured delivery within 7 days of confirm order placement. Genset being a high value capital purchase may lead to needless block of capital and hence need not be purchased in advance. It is prudent to order the genset at the right time and plan the deliveries in line with your readiness to use. This will also avoid damages to genset due to lying unattended at site and engine re-validation cost.
Elementary Points to Ponder during selection of a Genset:
1. Prime rating and Stand-by rating ¹
'Prime power' is designed for unlimited hours, as compared to 'Emergency stand-by&' designed for 200 hours in a year. Prime rated Gensets also permit 10% temporary overloading. Users need to carefully select the Genset rating to meet their requirement. KOEL offers Prime power as a standard offer. *Contact KOEL for stand-by ratings.
2. Engine capacity does matter ²
Engine capacity (cc) plays a vital role in Genset performance. Higher engine capacity leads to a robust and stable Genset performance. Higher engine capacity also enables the Genset to respond quickly & positively to sudden load additions.
7 Easy steps for a happy Genset Ownership
- Insist on a load-study
- Select the Genset rating as per the load-study and with sufficient margin for future load expansion
- Apply site-selection guidelines carefully
- Insist on installation in line with KG guidelines
- Ensure adequate size and proper connection of cables
- Understand the Genset operation & maintenance procedures during commissioning
- Follow routine maintenance protocols through authorized KG service dealers
|Prime Rating at rated rpm (as per ISO 8528)1||kVA||15||20||25||30|
|Voltage||V||230 (1Ø ) & 415 (3Ø)|
|Governing class (As per ISO 8528 Part-V)||G2||G2||G2||G2|
|Fuel Consumption #||At 100% Load||Ltrs/Hr||4||5.1||5.8||7.6|
|At 75% Load||3||3.8||44||5.8|
|At 50% Load||2.2||2.7||2.9||4.4|
|Fuel tank capacity||Ltrs||45||65||65||65|
|Weight of genset with canopy (approx..)||Dry||Kg||810||880||1040||1040|
|Overall dimensions of genset^||Length||mm||1740||2205||2500||2500|
|Electrical Battery starting voltage||Volts-DC||12||12||12||12|
|Engine Model||HA294 G1||2R1040 G1||3R1040T G1||3R1040T G1|
|Rated output (Prime Continuous rating as per ISO 8528-1)||kW||15.1||18.8||24||30.9|
|No. of cylinder||Number||2||2||3||3|
|Bore x Stroke||mm||100 x 120||105 x 120||105 x 120||105 x 120|
|Lube Oil change period||hrs.||500||500||500||500|
|Lube oil Sump Capacity||Ltrs||5||5.5||8||8|
|Insulation Class||Class H||Class H||Class H||Class H|
|Alternator Efficiency (at 100% load) 0.8 pf**||%||85.2||88.6||89||87.9|
|Max Voltage Dip at Full Load 0.8 pf Lag||sec||< 20 %||< 16 %||< 16 %||< 16 %|
|Max Time to build up rated voltage at Rated RPM||< 5 sec provided engine reach the rated speed|
- Low OPEX: Best in class fuel efficiency with O2E technology
- Robust and Reliable Product: Lowest maintenance and trouble free product with Kirloskar Engines
- Option of Air Cooled and Water Cooled Engines
- Compliance: Latest Government Emission Norms CPCB II
- Start Type: Controller Based Easy Push Start Type
- Customer Service: Quick and affordable door step service coverage (420+ service touch points and 6000+ KOEL trained service professionals on field)
- Warranty: 2 years warranty & labour free onsite service under warranty period