ENGINE FOR TRACTORS - Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd
Koel-All Products INDUSTRIAL ENGINES ENGINE FOR TRACTORS Image Carousal
ENGINE FOR TRACTORS
Koel-All Products INDUSTRIAL ENGINES ENGINE FOR TRACTORS Toggle Accordion
Rating HP/RPM (Max Torque)
39/2200 (144 Nm)
45/2000 (188 Nm)
49/2200 (188 Nm)
60/2000 (225 Nm)
72/2200 (290 Nm)
90/2200 (361 Nm)
- Lube oil change period of 500 hours
- Lower fuel consumption as compared with other engines in this class.
- Ability to take drive from both engine ends to meet specific application requirement.
- High back up torque
- Low operating cost as compared to other engines in its class
- All maintenance points like fuel pump, fuel lift pump, lube oil filling, dipstick, fuel and lube oil filters on one side for easy maintenance. Injectors are housed outside rocker cover to enable easy maintenance.
- Wet liners ensure low cost of maintenance as compared to engines with dry liners. Also wet liners are easy to replace at site without any special tooling.
- Provision for engine-mounted, gear driven hydraulic pump to meet specific application requirements for compact installation.
- Inline Bosch fuel injection pump and ease of fuel setting and field servicing.
- Standard oil filling and raised dipstick arrangement