ENGINES FOR CONCRETE PUMP - Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd
Koel-All Products INDUSTRIAL ENGINES ENGINES FOR CONCRETE PUMP Image Carousal
ENGINES FOR CONCRETE PUMP
Koel-All Products INDUSTRIAL ENGINES ENGINES FOR CONCRETE PUMP Toggle Accordion
Rating HP/RPM (Max Torque)
47 / 2300 (147 Nm)
66 / 2300 (218 Nm)
100 / 2300 (315 Nm)
112 / 2500 (314 Nm)
110 / 2300 (370 Nm)
180 / 2100 (656 Nm)
- Extended oil drain intervals of 500 hours.
- The maintenance required is minimal due to absence of radiator and coolant in the cooling package
- Engine cooling is through air cooled blower assembly inbuilt on the engine assembly
- Ability to take drive from both engine ends to meet specific application requirement.
- Provision for engine-mounted gear driven hydraulic pump to meet specific application requirements for compact installation.
- All maintenance points like fuel pump, fuel lift pump, lube oil filling, dipstick, fuel and lube oil filters on one side for easy maintenance.
- In-line gear driven BOSCH fuel pump with ease of fuel setting and field servicing.
- Auto-belt tensioning system, resulting in increased belt life.