MEGA T 12 LVS - Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd
Koel-All Products Farm Mechanization MEGA T 12 LVS Image Carousal
MEGA T 12 LVS
Koel-All Products Farm Mechanization MEGA T 12 LVS Toggle Accordion
Mega T 12 LVS - Powered by K Cool Nex Gen technology
This revolutionary farm machine packs in the power of K cool engine technology and versatility of a tiller and matches it up with the comfort and performance of a tractor. KMW Mega T 12 LVS offers:
- This 12 HP K Cool Engine is India’s most advanced Engine available for Power Tillers.
- The Various Features of this engines are:
- K Cool Technology For forced cooling by internal water pump which ensures the engine can be run non stop for 24 hours.
- Engine Oil Filter: Advanced Engine Oil Filter is provided so that the Engine Oil is always clean of dust/debris. This Improves the Performance and life of wear components.
- Oil Cooling Jets: It has oil cooling Jets inside the Crankcase which keeps various components lubricated and cool.
- Powerful Engine: A powerful 12 HP engine that can handle almost every kind of farm work with ease
- Emission Compliance: The Engine complies to TREM III class.
- Designed for both wet and dry land applications
- Low Fuel Consumption Because of advanced engine the fuel consumption is very low
- Multiplate Clutch to ensure longer life
- Ergonomic Design: The design of this power tiller is Ergonomic with a well balanced system. This Ensures that the operator is able to handle the Machine with ease and less fatigue.
Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd.
Single Cylinder, Horizontal, Water Cooled, Diesel Engine
Bore X Stroke
96 mm X 96 mm
Max Torque (Nm)
Max Torque RPM
Oil Bath Type
Fuel tank Capacity (L)
Engine Oil (L)
2 (15 W 40 CF4)
No. of Gears
6 Forward + 2 Reverse
Gear Oil Capacity (L)
5 (80 W 90 Grade)
Chain Casing Oil Capacity
0.4 (80 W 90 Grade)
Hydraulic Operated Brakes
Metal Ring Type Brakes
Dry, Multi Plate
Clutch Plate Dia.
No. of Blades
Rotor Speed Range
183 rpm and 304 rpm
Length (with seat)
1320 mm (with tail wheel)
710 mm to 605 mm
6.00-12 (6 ply) – Traction Type
Side Power Take-off