6R1080T - Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd
Koel-All Products INDUSTRIAL ENGINES Excavator 6R1080T Image Carousal
Koel-All Products INDUSTRIAL ENGINES Excavator 6R1080T Toggle Accordion
- Lower fuel consumption as compared with other engines in this class.
- Ability to take drive from both engine ends to meet specific application requirement.
- High back up torque
- MTBO of minimum 8000 to 10000, hours Low operating cost as compared to other engines in its class
- Lube oil change period of 500 hours, low fuel and lube oil consumption.
- All maintenance points like fuel pump, fuel lift pump, lube oil filling, dipstick, fuel and lube oil filters on one side for easy maintenance. Injectors are housed outside rocker cover to enable easy maintenance.
- Wet liners ensure low cost of maintenance as compared to engines with dry liners. Also wet liners are easy to replace at site without any special tooling.
- Turbocharged and Turbo After cooled versions available for 4 and 6 cylinder engines.
- Provision for engine-mounted, gear driven hydraulic pump to meet specific application requirements for compact installation.
- Inline Bosch fuel injection pump and ease of fuel setting and field servicing.
- Standard oil filling and raised dipstick arrangement