SEED CUM FERTILIZER DRILL - Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd
Koel-All Products Farm Mechanization SEED CUM FERTILIZER DRILL Image Carousal
Other Implements / Applications
SEED CUM FERTILIZER DRILL
Koel-All Products Farm Mechanization SEED CUM FERTILIZER DRILL Toggle Accordion
Multi-purpose Seed cum Fertilizer Drill by Kirloskar Farm Mechanization.
The Seed cum Fertilizer Drill by Kirloskar Farm Mechanization is used for simultaneous activities of seed sowing and fertilization through a single-operated machine. Seeds and fertilizer are concurrently drilled, but at different depths. Appropriate seed drill distance is maintained. This helps improve germination.
- Suitable for sowing groundnut, maize, wheat, Bengal gram, soya bean, etc.
- Properly segregated containers for seeds and fertilizer
- Multi-purpose seed sowing machine
- Suitable for sowing seeds of multiple crops at a time
- Requires seed preparation
- More cost effective as it saves time & labor cost
The versatile Seed cum Fertilizer Drill is an ideal choice to reduce cost and achieve better yield crops.